Friday, 26 September 2008

L2 Unconference

Here I am with a whole lot of librarians at Yarra Plenty Regional Library attending the second annual L2 Unconference. I forgot to bring my digital camera, and my phone takes crappy photos, so this post is going to more tell than show.

What is great about unconferences is that the attendees set the agenda. This ensures the topics and discussions come from the bottom up.

So what are the topics being considered? Here is a list that is in no particular order. At the end of the day I will try and bring the threads together and give my 2 cents worth.

* Tags, wikis, Facebook and other social media
* Open Source
* Mobile platforms'
* Online Learning
* Technology and social inclusion
* Gaming
* Engaging with youth
* Interactive interfaces and interactive content

Now more no this later.