As of 28 April 2008 there are 343 Facebook blog applications. This includes applications such as Flog Blog (which I along with and 666 daily active users use) and Blog It with 424 daily active users, and My Blogs from Space Program with 207 daily active users. According to the Facebook flog application page Flog:
• Your Flog can be synchronized to your Blog automatically, regardless of your blogging platform.
• Flogroll: Browse the Flogosphere. Read recent posts, or peruse at random! Enjoy great content from other Floggers
• News Feed Integration: Your friends are alerted whenever you post new content to your blog!
• Customization: Choose how your posts are displayed, down to the number of characters
• Friends' Flogs: The fastest and easiest way to stay up-to-date with your friends' latest posts.
• Supports Facebook Pages: You can add Flog to your Facebook page.
In addition to Flog there is also:
• Video Blog from Viddyou Inc. which has 52 daily active users. Video Blog allows you to share your personal videos with friends.
• Blog Networks from Ninua, Inc. This is a personal blogroll on Facebook that currently has 194 daily active users.
I am going to have to look into the MyBlogs application. What all this shows is how far everything has moved forward since Learning 23 things was first set up.